The main aim of this program is to promote good governance, mitigate the impact on drug abuse, nurture talents and alleviate poverty among the youths in Kenya. The program will provide trainings on leadership and good governance provide guidance and counseling on drug abuse, organize inter-county social-cultural activities for identification and nurturing of young talents, organizing agricultural and entrepreneurship forums and induction forums with law enforcing agencies to Di-stigmatize various youths from police peripherals.
Main objective The main objective of this program is to promote youth empowerment initiatives in Kenya
- To increase number of youths in leadership and governance positions in the proposed project areas
- To reduce cases of drug abuse and drug addictions among youths in the proposed project areas
- To identify and nature various talents among youths in the proposed project areas
- To increase numbers of entrepreneurs among the youths in the proposed project areas
- To reduce youth de stigmatized from police peripherals in the proposed project areas
Initiative – We promote active youth participation in entrepreneurship as well as building of the civic society
Technology – We explore possibilities of how new technologies can help bolster educational, financial and cultural youth fields
Tolerance – We work on topics of cultural and intercultural dialogue such as drug abuse, diversity, minority rights to build a more open, diverse and tolerant society in Kenya.